Another year is here and I can hardly believe it. My momma was right when she said the older I got, the faster the time would go…and I don’t even have kids! Since this year will go by quicker than the last, I want to make some changes to Biz & Bubbly before the year gets away from me.
First, I want to say thank you so much for your support. I had no idea this blog would do so well in the first few months it was live. I have met some incredible people through this project and I think we’ve all helped a lot of business owners who are eager to go full time in their businesses.
That being said, I am so excited for a few things to be changing this year – for the better! Starting with a more user-friendly site and a brand refresh by the end of winter. I will keep you posted on when it will be so you can “cheers” with me!
If you follow the blog or follow along on social media, I wanted to give you an idea of what you can expect so you can follow along where you please. Don’t stretch yourself thin trying to do #allthethings. Instead, chose one or two options to keep up with us!
- 3 Weekly Blog posts focused on business and lifestyle tips for bosses.
- Bi-Weekly secret blog posts when you join the Bubbly Squad newsletter.
- Instagram stories and posts each week.
- Blog post links posted to our Facebook Page and Facebook Live interviews with bosses from across the country.
- The Boss Book Club that will consist of listening to 6 self-help books via Audible over the course of 2018. More details coming for that on Friday!
I hope you find the perfect place to hang out with me and our awesome guest contributors! Can’t wait to do awesome things in 2018 together!
JOIN THE BUBBLY SQUAD!
The Biz + Bubbly world is full of mimosas, talking shop, and celebrating women in business. Gain access to free trainings, exclusive content, and exciting updates!